Hibret Amharic And Cultural School Society ( HAACSS ) provides the following services to all
students who are enrolled in the school program .
|IMPORTANT:- ALL CLASSES ARE CONDUCTED ON ZOOM UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|
AMHARIC LANGUAGE :–
- The basics of Amharic alphabets
- Enhanced reading and writing lessons
- Amharic language communication skills
In order to enhance the teaching – learning activity and develop their communication skills, the students are encouraged to participate in the class room discussion.
TRADITIONAL ETHIOPIAN COOKING :-
On a monthly bases, the school conducts a practical lesson on how to prepare certain Ethiopian traditional dishes.
The primary goal of this class
- To introduce the various types species used in preparing Ethiopian dishes
- To develop the practical skill of making variety of Ethiopian delicious dishes
TRADITIONAL ETHIOPIAN DANCING :-
- Introduce the students the cultural diversity of Ethiopia through music
- Teach the basics of certain Ethiopian traditional music and dance
Choose an amount
Or enter a custom amount